PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
1. Data to Be Collected
2. Purposes of Collection, Processing and Use of Data
3. Possible Recipients of Data or Categories Thereof
4. Data Security
5. Your Rights
1. DATA TO BE COLLECTED
1.1. We have the right to collect and process the following information about you:
1.1.1. Information that you provide to us by filling out forms on our website. This includes information provided during registration for using our website, subscribing to our services, filling out inquiry forms, request forms for the use of subsequent services, as well as inquiries and reports on problems arising during the use of the website. This may include, but is not limited to, information such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
1.1.2. In order to enhance our communication with you, as well as to improve our products and services, we may ask you to provide additional information about you, such as your professional interests and your experience with us.
1.1.3. If you contact us on any matter, we may keep a record of this correspondence taking all applicable data protection measures.
1.1.4. We may ask you to participate in surveys that we use for research purposes; however, this does not impose on you the obligation to fulfill our requests.
1.1.5. Details of transactions made on our website and the execution of your orders.
1.1.6. Information about your visits to our website and resources that you have access to and/or permission to download.
1.1.8. We may collect information about your computer, including (where possible) the IP address, the type of operating system and browser used for system administration.
2. PURPOSES OF COLLECTION, PROCESSING AND USE OF DATA ATO COMM LLC aims to stimulate economic activity through the organization of events (conferences, congresses, forums and exhibitions). Data are collected, processed, used and stored solely for the purposes necessary for the company's operations, in particular to conduct relevant business processes and to ensure and improve the quality of our events, namely:
– to provide you with information about current, upcoming and past events, our products and services related to events that you are requesting from us or which, in our opinion, may be of interest to you;
– to provide opportunities for acquiring connections and sharing experiences;
– to inform you about favorable prices and special offers related to our events;
– to ensure the possibility of participation in the preparation of events and related services in order to optimize them to suit your wishes and preferences;
– to identify loyal customers and get an opportunity to offer them special conditions and prices; – to take care that the information on our website is presented in the most convenient form for you and your computer;
– to ensure the possibility of your participation in our interactive programs, if you wish to.
3. POSSIBLE RECIPIENTS OF DATA OR CATEGORIES THEREOF
– Government authorities (provided that there are relevant legal requirements).
– Recipients specified in the relevant delegate / sponsorship agreement.
– Providers of related services in the organization of events.
4. DATA SECURITY
4.2. All information that you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. All payment transaction details are encrypted.
4.3. In cases where we give you a password (or when you create a password yourself) that gives you access to certain parts of our website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of this password. Please do not disclose your passwords to third parties.
4.4. We invest in high-quality security systems and do everything in our power to protect the privacy of users. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Even though we take all necessary measures to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of the transmission of your data to our website; please bear in mind that you transmit information at your own risk. From the moment we receive your personal data, we take strict measures to ensure their security in order to prevent unauthorized access.
4.5. Our website may occasionally contain links to the websites of our partners, affiliates and advertisers. If you click on a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own rules for protecting personal information, and we do not assume any liability or obligations regarding these rules.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the following rights:
– the right to revoke consent to the processing of personal data;
– the right to access your personal data and receive information from us about processing, recipients of data, storage period;
– the right to correct inaccurate data relating to you;
– the right to delete your personal data (the right to be forgotten);
– other rights in accordance with applicable international standards for the protection of personal data.
Requests for information on the processing of personal data, their clarification, withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data, as well as complaints about the violation of the rules for processing and protection of personal data shall be sent to the Company in written form in any format to the address of the Company specified in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities or at: Kraška ulica 18, 1000 Ljubljana.
To speed up their consideration, copies of requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.